Monday, June 6, 2011

A Sunday Tea Party at Alamanda, Putrajaya

A great event for my brand! 

The look of my counter :)

My lovely handmade crew card.
Goodies bags for all the guests.
A little set-up for the little one.
With tiny little table and little chairs, awwww.... aren't they cute?! 

By the end of the day,
I was send to the stage, and my legs were wobble.
And am up there giving out prizes for the Only winner, wohooooo!

It was a great success and everyone were happy.
(Thanks to my dearest colleuges! And a big claps for my dearest Fran, who worked so hard to make this happen!!!!)

Everyone were so suprised.
(* When i stepped onto to the stage...shy shy shy :P) 
Now they started to know this is a local brand and it looks so much from somewhere of Europe country!

Oh God, am so proud of myself!!!!! :*)

2 comments: